Saturday Morning Instructor
You must be available to teach every Saturday (see our homepage for yearly calendar) from 7am until noon. Additional hours may be available.
Required Qualifications, please:
- A passion for working with young children & teaching the life-saving skill of swimming!
- Strong swimming experience, not necessarily as an instructor.
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Training, with First Aid and CPR for the professional rescuer. Certification preferred, or currently enrolled status may be accepted.
- Any teaching, coaching or mentoring experience. Please include examples and ages you’ve worked with.
- A personality that kids respond and relate to.
- Enthusiastic, positive, reliable, self-motivated & able to work independently.
Pay $20-25/hour DOE.
In addition to teaching classes, part of your responsibility will be to establish and correspond with your own clientele and recruit in partnership with the marketing and recruitment activities that we already do.
Please apply with: your current resume, a cover letter addressing your qualifications as required below with examples.
We will require 3 professional (preferred) or personal references that can attest to your ability to be reliable, enthusiastic, flexible, compassionate, eager to learn and reasons why you’d be great for this job before the last stage of hiring.
Please check us out at www.swimwithphyn.com, we are located in old town Goleta.